Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Reports - Date Interval = Week

No replies
Jonathan Ward
User offline. Last seen 12 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Good morning all,

As always, any help that anyone could be would be very much appreciated.

Here is the issue I seem to be having,,, I have a Resource Loaded plan that I am running a Report (Activity Resource and Role Assignment in Subject Area), everything works as you would expect, I like to create the CSV. File so I can manipulate my data,,, however,, when I set the date interval to WEEK within Timescale my start and finish dates are in the (week beginning) week too late,, for example, I have four activities that finish on the 6th August but the report (when run on WEEK date interval) leaves me hours remaining in the week beginning the 10th August,, conversely, if I run the very same report by DAY all four finish on the 6th August

Has anyone else encountered this? If so, is there a fix?

Many thanks

Jon