Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P3 Layout

4 replies [Last post]
Ahmed KHR
User offline. Last seen 6 years 11 weeks ago. Offline

Dear planners;

Is it possible to loose layout configuration on P3? If yes, how?

Regards.

Replies

Ismayil Mammadov
User offline. Last seen 11 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Ahmed,

i understand you, it is problems of P3, u can do nothing if it happens except go do fix command on the programm - go to P3WINS/P3PROGS and run PFXW file. otherwise  You need just go to previous saved layout and work again. 

BR,

Ismayil

Manoj VS
User offline. Last seen 8 years 27 weeks ago. Offline

If any changes happend to your layout that is not required you need not save the layout. You can reopen the previously saved layouts.

With regards

Manoj

Ahmed KHR
User offline. Last seen 6 years 11 weeks ago. Offline

Hello Ismail;

First, Thank you for anwers;

I think I didn't explain my question, The pobleme is not how to delete layout, but my problème is sometimes I loose some characteristics (Bars colors, ...).

Regards.

Ismayil Mammadov
User offline. Last seen 11 years 22 weeks ago. Offline

Dear Ahmed,

You can simply delete the Layout you want, or delete/change the filtr. As i understand you want to delete any layout.

to go: view-layout-delete, and choose any layout you want to delete.

if it is not you want then please specify your need

BR,

Ismayil