Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Show time in minutes

5 replies [Last post]
Dante Manito
User offline. Last seen 12 years 22 weeks ago. Offline

Dear All,

Recently, i made an schedule for the our project but  i noticed that there an error in dates, it look like this.

Activity                 Duration          Start                                     Finish

Activity 1                  1          2 September 2010  11:00         3 September 2010  11:00

I have check already the calendar and other settings but the same nothing change. Calendar setting was 7:00 AM to 17:00 PM. The correct date should be 2 September 2010 07:00  - 2 September 2010 17:00

Please help me solve this problem.

Thanks,

Dan

Replies

Shareef Abdul Azeez
User offline. Last seen 2 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Like what Rafael said check your ProjectStart date....don't forget to include minutes in your time format. Another thing would be to check your data date (scheduled date & TIME) Regards Shareef A Aziz
Shareef Abdul Azeez
User offline. Last seen 2 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Like what Rafael said check your ProjectStart date....don't forget to include minutes in your time format. Another thing would be to check your data date (scheduled date & TIME) Regards Shareef A Aziz
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 5 days 13 hours ago. Offline

Did you verified project start date? It might be driving the start of the first activity and therefore the sucessors.

Dante Manito
User offline. Last seen 12 years 22 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Shajul,

Im using Primavera 6, I already check the working hours but the same nothing happen.

Regards,

Dante

Shah. HB
User offline. Last seen 20 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Which software do you use ? I trust you need to check the working hours assigned in the calender