Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Scheduling Curiosity and Comparison

1 reply [Last post]
Benjamin Mora
User offline. Last seen 10 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I have been in scheduling\planning for about 6 years, mainly vertical construction and I now wonder how my peer’s schedules look. What activities are typically included in other folks’ schedules? Specifically, pre-engineered metal buildings or standard construction.

I had to learn scheduling essentially on my own. I really have no real basis for comparison.

Not sure if this is appropriate, but could anyone email their more typical schedule for pre-engineered metal buildings or a more standard type construction is fine? I can import P3, P5 and P6 schedule formats. Hell, even a pdf would be cool.

Thank you in advance and my email is benjamin.mora@mapcoinc.net

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
Hi Benjamin.

You are approaching things from the right direction - you can build it so you can plan it.

Send an email to

planning.services@xlninternet.co.uk

and I will send a demo of how I would programme an 8 storey insitu concrete column / slab structure.

Best regards

Mike Testro