Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

HOW TO DEVELOP A REVISED BASELINE SCHEDULE, LAST UPDATE SCHEDULE?

1 reply [Last post]
abubakar munir
User offline. Last seen 2 years 14 weeks ago. Offline

Dear Professional,

Hope every one is fine.

Let me first put up my case, I have updated schedule up to August 2017 (Schedule % 17.5 & Performance % 15.2) at that time.I received an approved EOT of 40 days from a consultant I revised my schedule with respect to fast track/crash method technique to overcome the delays.
Now the issue is that when I go to remove the old baseline to assign the new one(copy of revised schedule) at that time my schedule% & performance % value drop down to zero by removing the (Project Baseline).

I normal conditions our Performance% complete will be now our schedule % complete after revising the schedule for future tracking & monitoring.

Your earliest response is required

Regards,
Abubakar

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 hours 26 min ago. Offline
Groups: None

try running a global change 

where planned start equals start 

and planned finish equals finish