Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Change of Budgeted Units / times Resources

1 reply [Last post]
Haresh Jayanth
User offline. Last seen 6 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,

i have notice now , that primavera automatically calculates the budgeted units / time as equal to 1 , whenever i assign a resource to an activity....accordingly it calculates the Budgeted units...For eg if an activity is having 6 days duration , budgeted units taken by primavera is 6etc......

My earlier settings, was that , it calculates Budgeted units...whenever i assign a resource is as given below i.e.

Budget units = 8hrs (working hours per day) X duration of the activity.....

I want to return back to my earlier settings , can anyone guide me , how do i return back to my earlier settings???

thanks,

regards,

Haresh Jayanth

Replies

Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 10 hours 3 min ago. Offline
Haresh,
The settings that controls the default unit/time of resource is under Resource-> Detail tab. Change Default Unit/Time of the resource use to 8.00/d.

Note: Planning unit setting control the unit/time. Under Users Preferences-> Time Units tab-> Unit Format. If hour is selected then Default unit/time = 8.00/d, if day is selected then 1.00/d