Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to equalize Labor Resource Budgeted Units to Non Labor Resource Budgeted Units while Using Global change in P6 v 7 ?

2 replies [Last post]
Mohammed Wasiuddin
User offline. Last seen 8 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Dear Superiors,

Can any one assist me on the above subject Please !

I have a Labor type Resource Name – Dozer Operator whose Budgeted Units are =  464.

Non labor type Resource Name – Dozer who’s Budgeted Units are =  0.

Here my question is !!

Is there any way to equal those Dozer Operator Budgeted Units 464 to Dozer while Using Global change in P6 v 7 .

Thanking you and Regards,

Wasiuddin.

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Groups: None

if budgeted non labor units equal 0

then budgeted non labor units equal budgeted labor units

in the global change make sure that the Select Subject Area up top is set to Activity Resource Assigments

Biswaranjan Beher...
User offline. Last seen 7 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I am also looking for the answer of same question, how to equalize budgeted labor unit to budgeted nonlabor unit using global change or any other way?