Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to equal actual labor units to earned value labor units in Primavera P6

4 replies [Last post]
Anton Broekzitter
User offline. Last seen 9 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi all,

I'm trying to make the actual labor units equal to the earned value labor units. I would like to do this either by global change or through export/import (excel).

I know I can do it manually, but that costs a lot of time. And I do understand, that once you press F9 it's all lost, so that why I want to do it through automated actions.

I have tried a few global changes, but it either ends in all errors or in all zero's. So please provide a step by step procedure.

I want to do this, so I can forecast how many units (hours) we need per week to complete the schedule. Where I would use the resource assignment calendar from Primavera.

Best regards,

Anton Broekzitter

Replies

Shaohua Chen
User offline. Last seen 2 years 6 weeks ago. Offline

when you have actual date , actual unit is equal to earned unit ,It is not possible to change againe after press F9.Did you use the resource curve ,maybe this curve will affect the result .

Shaohua Chen

when you have actual date , actual unit is equal to earned unit ,It is not possible to change againe after press F9.Did you use the resource curve ,maybe this curve will affect the result .

Shaohua Chen

Muhammed Anshad K
User offline. Last seen 3 years 24 weeks ago. Offline

bump