Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Problem With schedule Percent Complete

1 reply [Last post]
Amir Arjmandi
User offline. Last seen 2 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Hi
I have a problem with Schedule Percent complete.I can not get summarize percent In activity views, the P3E 5.0 or 6.0 doesn’t summarize schedule percent complete in WBS level and i can see it in activities level. also if i import a project from P3, software summarizes and shows it,automaticaly.
Thanks for your time.
Bye

Replies

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Amir,

Schedule % Complete does not roll up in summary band if:

1. The Resource’s Price/Unit equal to Zero (0).

2. If you assign Baseline to your project, make sure that all resource assignments you’ve made is the same as that with the current especially "Cost".

3. Make sure that Budgeted Cost for both current & baseline schedule is greater than Zero (0).

Regards,

Arnold