Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Planned Percent Complete

7 replies [Last post]
shima memar
User offline. Last seen 12 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I'm using P6. I know that Primavera calculates Percents Complete like schedule%, unit%, physical% after starting the project and entering the actual values. but in the Planning Phase how can I get the planned % for each activity in every time period?

Replies

ravirg gehlot
User offline. Last seen 7 years 15 weeks ago. Offline

For Rollup % completed ur schedule should be cost loaded

ravirg gehlot
User offline. Last seen 7 years 15 weeks ago. Offline

For Rollup % completed ur schedule should be cost loaded

Akbar Ali
User offline. Last seen 12 years 18 weeks ago. Offline

Dears,

1. Please, explain how can I add a Column that can show the Planned Progress % based on the labor units. Schedule % complete doesn't roll up in summary, why ?

2. Can we introduce a user defined column that can incorporate calculations ? Like if we have Budgeted labour units = 5000 and we want to divide the individual activity's labor units by 5000, then we can have the planned progress activity wise. Please, guide.

jingjun zou
User offline. Last seen 3 years 41 weeks ago. Offline

Loading resources or cost in your Primavera schedule, and then you will get a s-curve in Primavera.

I think you can get your wanted in the S-curve.

shima memar
User offline. Last seen 12 years 19 weeks ago. Offline

Yes, I found out what I need is schedule%. but it doesnt show the rolled up schedule% for the whole project. how can I get it for the project?

kumar s
User offline. Last seen 8 years 17 weeks ago. Offline

Shima,

If you want to know the planned % complete then change the data date day/month wise as per your need.

do not schedule your project.

Ayman Eleish
User offline. Last seen 12 years 4 weeks ago. Offline

You can get the % shedule which presents the planned progress (time wise)

You can also assign cost loaded baseline and execute update progress(from tool tab)on the required data date to compare the cost wise percentages.