Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6 - Baseline Bar disappear

1 reply [Last post]
Pramod K
User offline. Last seen 7 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello,
I am using P6 (tried this issue on 6.1 and 6.2). When I have a baseline bar and a current bar and i add a notebook item to an activity, the baseline bar suddenly disappears. When i delete the notebook activity, the baseline bar re-appears. Checked with customer support but they dont have a solution either. Am I doing something wrong? I am surprised that I am (somehow) the first person experiencing this problem or perhaps reporting the problem!! Anyways, I will appreciate any help/feedback/solution to this problem.
Cheers
Kris

Replies

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 4 years 43 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Prem,

First of all welcome to Planning Planet.

If you added the Notebook in the "Current Bar" then you need to adjust the Row, instead of 1 change to 2.

The other way is to add the Notebook to your Baseline Bar.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Arnold