Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Baseline Bars in P6, moving Secondary Bar only

1 reply [Last post]
James Braghini
User offline. Last seen 13 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Now that I can see the Primary and Sceondary Baseline Bars, I cannot get them to update seperately. I move the data date and both the Primary and Secondary keep moving together. I only want the Secondary bar to reflect the new data date. I’m wanting to do what we did in P3 with Target Bars, where Target 1 would not move and Target 2 would move when I put check marks in the two boxes at the bottom.

The P6 manaul does not explain how to did this in simple terms for us to understand.

Can someone give me a simple soultion to this?

James B.

Replies

Ali Farhat
User offline. Last seen 13 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
did you assign your baselines? after maintaining a baseline in the "maintain baseline" option you should assign them to your schedule in the "assign baseline" option.