Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Survey on linear schedules quality assessment

4 replies [Last post]
Hassan Emam
User offline. Last seen 7 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Planners As part of my PhD, I am currently conducting a survey on the measurement of quality level of linear schedules for construction projects with repeating activities. Please respond to the survey and share with your colleagues. I really appreciate the time and effort you will spend to contribute to such a study.  http://dynamicplanning.org/survey/index.php/186647/lang-en Many thanks,  Hassan

Replies

Hassan Emam
Gents, Please participate in the survey as soon as possible. Kind regards, Hassan
Hassan Emam

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking time to participate in the survey. I o agree that reference to softwares does not exist and that is intentional since the purpose of the study is to examin the important criteria for schedule quality measurement without considering software factor. The aim is to measure the importance of each of these factors and develop schedule quality index accordingly. 

I do appreciate that some of the factor might not be of the high importnace to Linear Schedules (LS) but I want to test such hypothesis by obtaining openion from professional participants to downgrade such factors.

Again thank you for taking the time to participate and I really value your comments and contribution.

Best wishes,

Hassan

Hassan Emam

Hi Mike,

Thanks for taking time to participate in the survey. I o agree that reference to softwares does not exist and that is intentional since the purpose of the study is to examin the important criteria for schedule quality measurement without considering software factor. The aim is to measure the importance of each of these factors and develop schedule quality index accordingly. 

I do appreciate that some of the factor might not be of the high importnace to Linear Schedules (LS) but I want to test such hypothesis by obtaining openion from professional participants to downgrade such factors.

Again thank you for taking the time to participate and I really value your comments and contribution.

Best wishes,

Hassan

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline

Hi Khabini

I have just completed your survey and I could find only a few references to linear projects and linear software.

The majority of your survey topics relate to standard software - particularly in respect of logic.

Anyway - good luck with your project.

Best regards

Mike Testro