Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Thunderline Report

2 replies [Last post]
Aamir Hussain
User offline. Last seen 11 years 44 weeks ago. Offline

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any specific format of a thunderline report. The japanese people seem to follow it very keenly and they are asking me to prepare a report based on this format which they do not even have a sample of.

I have not seen or heard of any report as such.

Can someone help.

Thanks and Regards,

Aamir

Replies

Aamir Hussain
User offline. Last seen 11 years 44 weeks ago. Offline

THanks Mike,

I also presume it to be some sort of a trick, just trying to ensure if there is really something of that sort.

And BTW is THe TH going to annoy THem? If yes, THen I shall surely do THat.

Best Regards,

Aamir

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 6 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Hi Aamir

Based on a long association with japanese staff it is quite likely that they are playing a practical joke on you.

To get back just write a normal report on whatever the topic is and every time you write the letters TH together make it in captials - bold - and underline it. THen see THeir reaction.

Best regards

Mike Testro.