Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Tender Program & Base Line Program

4 replies [Last post]
Arun Vasanth
User offline. Last seen 5 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Dear Friends

I want to know the Relation between Tender Program and Base Line program.

Regards

Arun.V

Replies

Arun Vasanth

Thank you sir

Right now I am working in a Microtunneling project.In the Tender stage with limited information we submited  one Tender program with a sequence and duration,we got the work also.

Once the work awarded Client changed the sequence and duartion with  current situation with the joint meeting of We Maincontactor and the tunneling contractor.

Nw My Q.S  is saying that we have to submit a Base program with Tender sequence and Duration which is not going to happend.

What I have to do ???/Please help

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 31 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Arun,

There is no specific rules for such.

Arun Vasanth

Thank you Raymond

Is there any Mandatory rule that we have to follow the same duration and sequence 

of Tender program in the Base line program????

Regards

Arun Vasanth

Raymund de Laza
User offline. Last seen 31 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Arun,

Tender Program = Preliminary Master Schedule attached with the Tender Docs. This part of the Tender Doc will present how you will plan to execute the Tender Project.
Baseline Program = Initial Schedule accepted or approved by client in the beginning of the implementation of Project. This detailed schedule will present how to execute the project on hand.