Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

URL for video of Total Project Control presentation for DAU, Ft. Belvoir, VA

2 replies [Last post]
Stephen Devaux
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

Some here might be interested in a video of a presentation I made recently on Total Project Control (including critical path drag) for the faculty and staff of Defense Acquisition University at Fort Belvoir, VA.  DAU has placed the 83 minute presentation for free viewing (you may have to download an appropriate plugin) on their website at:

http://view.dau.mil/dauvideo/view/eventListing.jhtml?eventid=2686&c=354

The Powerpoint slides for the presentation can also be downloaded at the same site.  Planning Planet members should feel free to use any or all of those slides, but please attribute them to their source (both DAU and me).

If you view the presentation, please do not hesitate to ask me any questions right here in this thread.

Additionally, the Jan/Feb issue of DAU’s magazine Defense AT&L will feature an article by me on critical path drag titled “The Drag Efficient.” I will post the URL to that article in this forum when it comes out.

Fraternally in project management,

Steve the Bajan

Replies

Stephen Devaux
User offline. Last seen 18 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

My pleasure, Shahul.  Let me know if you have any questions or feedback...

Fraternally in project management,

Steve the Bajan

Shah. HB
User offline. Last seen 19 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Many thanks Steve