Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

s-curve problem

2 replies [Last post]
ferhat acici
User offline. Last seen 4 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Guys,

i have a problem with s-curve of my project regarding actual and budgeted cost curve.datadate is may 10,2014 i did not understand why budgeted and actual cost's curve are not same curve before datadate.i entered budgeted and actual cost manual.i can send xer file.sorry for my english.i hope i could tell my problem.

schedule_screenshot.jpg

Replies

ferhat acici
User offline. Last seen 4 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

thank you Dear Abdallah.i sent it 

SH. Abi
User offline. Last seen 8 years 26 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Ferhat,

As I understood, you wondering why the actual cost before the data date is not matching with the budgeted cost , well thats because the distribution of the cost before the data date is changing with keeping the latest cumulative cost correctly. anyway, you can send me the file on abdallasaid@hotmail.com to check it if you want.

Regards,

Abdallah