Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to export S-curve data to excel???

5 replies [Last post]
johar Mishra
User offline. Last seen 16 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
hi,
if you remember to export data from p3 we should go to reoprts\tabular reports\resources and set the interval (week/month) and generate a wk1 or db file and edit in excel ...
now the problem I faced is how to do the same in P5!
I export from "resource assignments" and copy and paste to excel, but I’d like to have a calculated early and late quantities (both) in excel at once.
any comments??
mp1j2000@yahoo.com

Replies

Sahar Khoshsirat
User offline. Last seen 11 years 22 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Weighted steps in primavera plan P6

Hello

Does any body know how weighted steps can affect my plan?

Lets assume one activity has 4 steps, every step has its own start, finish and weight.

I would like to schedule the plan and draw plan Scurve, but the weights and dates in steps does not affect my %schedule.

Any help appreciated.

Sahar

A D
User offline. Last seen 3 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Johar,

U can try Pervasive ODBC drivers as well.

I have never used P5, but works brilliantly on P3.1

You dont need to perform these things with every update.

If u use pervasive ODBC drivers (Free download available on net) then u need to just press the REFRESH button and it will be updated.

Its far easy comapred to these things.

Paper for the same can be found at Paul Harris (www.eh.com.au) website

Cheers,

Ravi
johar Mishra
OK,
Thanks a lot. you had told every thing. solved.
johar Mishra
Hi Mouneer,
Thanks a lot for your help. I tried all options and got a lot of new points there, but I couldn’t find axact descriptions you told (remainning early units)!
Could you please help me to find out this figure.

Please have my e-mail as below: mp1j2000@yahoo.com
Mouneer Adel
User offline. Last seen 10 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi there

Open Reports and make a new report and choose time distrbuted data then activity resource assignments and then filter your required resources and when it comes to the time interval fields choose remainning early units & remaining late units , run report with the following options : ascii filed delimiter :tab text qualifier: none and choose the file name with xls extension and enjoy

I hope that helps you

Mouneer Adel