Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6 export for Budgeted Units Early & Late by month for S-Curves in Excel

7 replies [Last post]
Nicolas Berger
User offline. Last seen 6 years 41 weeks ago. Offline

Hi to All,

I am trying to do on P6 (V7) what I used to do when I was working on P3 a several years ago.

I used to generate my S-Curves on Excel from P3 by computing a Tabular Report displayed the following way :

TimeEarly startLate StartEarly FinishLate Finish
Month 1Budgeted UnitsBudgeted UnitsBudgeted UnitsBudgeted Units
Month 2Budgeted UnitsBudgeted UnitsBudgeted UnitsBudgeted Units

It was extremely useful and very easy to generate Early & Late Curves as well as forecast curves.

What I see today from P6, is only a way to export to Excel, the distribution budgeted units on a singular date but not Early and Late dates

How can I do that ?

Thanks very much in advance Planning Community

NB

Replies

Nicolas Berger

That's it great thanks !

Berker Colakoglu
User offline. Last seen 1 year 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

You can not copy and paste from resource usage spreadsheet ,try from Project/Resource assignments .

Nicolas Berger

I go back to this topic since indeed I finally succeeded to display on P6 the right columns and Rows but I can't make any copy/paste into Excel then.

Does anyone have an idea how to copy/paste those kind of values in the 'Resource Usage Spreadsheet' or 'Activity Usage Spreadsheet' ?

Thanks,

NB

Mark Anthony Amores
User offline. Last seen 6 years 43 weeks ago. Offline

Hi all,

I have some problems with deriving reports on cash flow. I cant run tabulated reports on cash flow showing

early and late cost. I have modified on the Reports Editor but still it doesnt work out.

Can anyone please help me how to extract those reports? I am using Primavera P6 version.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Anthony Amores
User offline. Last seen 6 years 43 weeks ago. Offline

f

Nicolas Berger

That's great thanks so much.

very helpful !

Berker Colakoglu
User offline. Last seen 1 year 12 weeks ago. Offline

Hi,

On the assignments page , at the distribution side, you can click display then go spreedshield fields then customize and you can find remaining early and late units under time interval/units and you can add them to your distribution layout.

So the distribution rows will be early and late units.

Regards,

Berker