Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Early Start/Finish S-curve vs Baseline S-curve

2 replies [Last post]
Cristina Blades
User offline. Last seen 1 week 6 days ago. Offline
Hi,

I have a new project... all the resources are in, the proposed baseline has now been agreed and am trying to run the required S-Curves: Baseline, Early, Late.

As I have the plan open, and showing Start, Finish, Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, Late Finish columns, I can see a difference between Start and Late Start, however, there is NO difference in the Start and Early Start dates nor the Finish and Early finish dates. Therefore, I assume that the data for my Early and Baseline S-Curves will be exactly the same.

Any help please?

Thank you,
Cristina

Replies

Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 28 weeks 6 days ago. Offline
Christina,
Baseline dates are different from start/ finish date if you have any assigned to current in progress program.
PINAN T.
User offline. Last seen 48 weeks 39 min ago. Offline
Without update

Start/Finish date equals Early Dates equals Planned Dates