Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Hours per TIME pERIOD

2 replies [Last post]
moutaz aldeib
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Planners,

I have a project calendar, which is 6 days a week and 8 hrs/day, when I checked the hours per time period by clicking the button, I found hours/week is 40 not 48 and the hours/month, and hours/year as well have not been changed. So I have to change it manually. How it changes automatically once I change the hours per day?

Regards,

Moutaz

Replies

moutaz aldeib
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Muhammad,

Thanks a lot for your reply, the project defauly calendar are already changed from the begining.

Regards,

Moutaz

muhammad anwar
User offline. Last seen 3 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS

Dear Moutaz,

By changing projects default calendar the activity calendar does not change. If your activities are on 5 days calendar then they will stay on 5 day calendar but new activities you put in the project will pickup the new 6 day calendar. Diplay column for calendar and use fill down option to change the activities calendar and it will solve the issue.

Regards

Muhammad