Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

calendars in MS project

No replies
Ahmed Ewis
User offline. Last seen 8 years 16 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
we have the same prob and i think in MS project we have two or 3 kind of calenders and i started to change the data in the options calenders and i started to change the hours per day and i put it once 8 and once 10 and once 24 while my original setting at starting the project was 10 hours per day for working including saturday and this mean 6 days per week and 60 hours per week and after i started to enter the activities he started to give me something like 1.8 one day and 80% of a day which mean i guess that the program took the next day as his default working hours as 8 and he divided 8/10 cause when i go to tool menu and options and calender and i started to change or to play with the values in working hours per day like this 24 he gave me 0.75 day which mean one day which mean i guess or according to my understanding he took 20 divided by 24 and it was 75% i really dont know for sure if somebody can explain to us or help us cause im new commer in this and this is my first action with MS project thanksss....