Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to Delete Links Using Excel?

2 replies [Last post]
Trevor R Bird
User offline. Last seen 6 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I have a pipeline project that has reversed direction - see my previous post. I’ve been able to resolve the issue of reversing the start & end chainages and dates for each activity using Excel, and I can add reversed links to Tilos using Excel. However, I have not found a way to delete existing F-S links in Tilos using Excel so they can be replaced by necessary new F-S links. If I do add my new F-S links to the reversed activities circular links are created:(

Any clues on how to delete links using Excel?

Cheers

TRB

Replies

Hubert Geier
User offline. Last seen 2 years 44 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Trevor, the problem is that links have no ID’ s and there can be multiple between 2 tasks.

If you import all links using Excel or ASC link, why not delete all before import using the task link list.

I will check if there is a work around.

venkatesh K
User offline. Last seen 2 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi TRB,

You can use the Successor Relationship Export option from Primavera to Excel and then u delete the activity and import again. hoping it will work.

Cheers

Venkat