Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Scheduling / Planning Positions in Turkey

2 replies [Last post]
David Moses
User offline. Last seen 11 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Hi there,

I really wonder what is the monthly or annual income of a scheduler/planner who is working for a Turkish Contractor in Turkey or abroad?

I know there are many Turkish Contractor Companies undertaking many contracts at Former Soviet Union Republics, Middle East Countries, North African Conuntries etc.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Replies

David Moses
User offline. Last seen 11 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Hi There;

Thank you Irem. But I need some more comments from others to come up with an rough idea about this concern.

Is there any scheduler from Turkey? to share his/her idea for this concern!!!

Regards
Irem Aksay
User offline. Last seen 16 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I seem to find that it depends on how many years you have spent in a certain department and not the specialty itself. All juniors or all seniors get about the same. Juniors are usually 2000-3000, Inter. 3000-5000, real experienced can get up to 10 USD if their role is very important for the project. These do not include rent or car... They are usually provided on top of your sallary.