Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Time period

1 reply [Last post]
ROHIT RANGNEKAR
User offline. Last seen 14 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear All,

My construction project says that calendar should be such that u have to do work 12h/day and 7days a week with no holiday for a duration of 1year. Now I have made calendar like this. As a next step I have made changes in admin preference and user preference as 12h / 84hweek/ 360hmonth/4320hyear . Is it correct ? or I have to take 28/29days and 31days also in count and then fill user and admin preference.?

Regards,

Replies

Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Rohit,

If you have created a calendar based on your requirement then no need to change the Admin Preferences --> Time Periods setting.

For more information to know what will be the effect for incorrect displays try to check the Admin Preferences --> Time Periods, then select the Help button.

Regards,

Arnold