Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P3e Version 5

2 replies [Last post]
stephen milburn
User offline. Last seen 7 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Does anyone of you guys out there have a copy of Primavera P3e version 5 that i could get my hands on for training purposes only.

Replies

Marcio Sampaio
User offline. Last seen 11 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Hello Stephen;

Primavera does not provide Primavera 5.0 demo version for trainning. If your company has a license of P3, be in contact with your Primavera partner and request for a migration from P3 to P5.

Regards.

Marcio Eduardo
Mario Sanvitale
User offline. Last seen 12 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Stephen, what do you mean by training? If you are a P3 user under maintenance you may be able to evaluate the new Primavera Planner/Scheduler product (to give it its correct name), which includes the browser based element marketed as Field Superintendent for a period (three months I believe).