Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

WBS Tree Layout

3 replies [Last post]
Adnan Amjad
User offline. Last seen 18 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
In P3e/c whenever we get into WBS tree layout we always have to rearrange the childrens to get a smarter layout for printing WBS is there any method to save this tree layout when it is arranged

Replies

Ken Kesey
User offline. Last seen 8 years 29 weeks ago. Offline

Please tell me

How to setup WBS in a tree like in P6,when i define WBS it appeares as a series of boxes

many thnaks

Ken Kesey
User offline. Last seen 8 years 29 weeks ago. Offline

Hi all When I define WBS, software shows WBS elements as a series of boxes next to each other and I couldn’t setup them logically in a way I want (tree like connection) Would you be kind enough to show me how to setup WBS within project in a logical order? (I mean a tree like) All the best Kc

Bill McMichael
User offline. Last seen 12 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
No, alignment and arrangement of children in Chart views is not saved as part of the layout.

Regards,
Bill