Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P5 Save Grouping/Sort/Layout/Page Setup Per Project

3 replies [Last post]
Abeer Mahmoud
User offline. Last seen 7 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Hi All

In P3:
When I open project #1; it opened with original grouping/sort and layout/page setup with out any modification which I closed on pervious day.

And when I open a project#2 on the same time it opened with original grouping/sort and layout/page setup with out any modification.

In P5:
I open project #1 with it is original grouping/sort and layout/page setup.

And when I open a project#2 on the same time it opened with project #1 grouping/sort and layout/page setup.

So every time I must establish from scratch project #2 grouping/sort and layout/page setup included header and footer.

And accordingly when I opened after that project #1 it opened with project #2 grouping/sort and layout/page setup included header and footer.

How can I solve this problem? I Need To Save Grouping/Sort/Layout/Page Setup Per Project Not Per Projects.

Please I need your advice.
Regards,
Abeer Mohamed

Replies

Abeer Mahmoud
James kindly note that I tried your steps before and it didn’t work.
But when I went to admin first as Tom said it worked.
Thanks for both of you for fast replay.

Abeer
Abeer Mahmoud
Hi Arnold,
It worked.Thanks for your fast replay,
I appreciate your usual support very much

Abeer
Arnold Puy
User offline. Last seen 9 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Abeer,

I don’t really get what you mean but in my understanding, you need to save the layout everytime you edit & alter each layout, rename and open evrytime you need it.

Regards.