Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Page Setup in Suretrak

1 reply [Last post]
Malena Morón
User offline. Last seen 16 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hello all!

This is my first post in the forum and I have a such a problem with this.....

I’m still working with Suretrak as so does my Company...

Once I have created a Project in Suretrak, have updated it for several times, and added new activities that increase the time for the Project.... I find that I cannot Update the Page Setup...

I can open this window, change anything I want, but, when I click on OK, it doesn’t work... Simply makes nothing.

And there’s no way it works until I click on CANCEL.

Can anybody help me, please?

Thanks a lot!

Replies

Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
My guess is that you have deleted, moved, or renamed your associated graphic file. Look under the Header or Footer tabs and see if you have a graphic file listed there in one of the sections. If it no longer exists, you will generate the type of error that you are seeing on trying to exit.

Good luck!