Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

format cumm. curves

8 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Is there a way the cummulative curves in the graphical reports be formatted like i would like to change the colour and thickness of the curve? regards

Replies

Forum Guest
Hi Andrew,

That is new, thanks.
Please try using Excel which is easily available and accessible to most of us.

Regards

Dinesh
Forum Guest
duplicate post deleted
Podolny Andrew
User offline. Last seen 19 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
The only way I know so far is to import .HGL files produced by P3 into advanced graphic editor software - CorelGraphics. I work with CorelDraw 10. It has ability to import P3 graphical files and change line thickness and color on the fly. I mean really change (not like Pen Width in P3). But the price of Corel suite is beyond reasonable limits :(
Dinesh Kumar
User offline. Last seen 5 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,

I agree with Graham.

Even though there are options to change colours and pen width etc in P3, they are not very user friendly and presentable.

Exporting to Excel and generating charts in there can give you wide verity of options and you will be suprised with the outcome.

Regards
Mehdi Rashidi Ala...
User offline. Last seen 5 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Dear sir,
You question is very simple.
All of sofware has this option for changing color & style bar & etc.
Graham John Harper
User offline. Last seen 15 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
If you are wanting resource curves why not run a Tabular Resource Loading report and click on the CSV option in Format. You can then use Excel to create the histogram and format it any way you wish!

Regards

Graham

Rajeev Kumar
User offline. Last seen 9 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
hi Jorge,

the line thickness of the histogram changes(which is not of any use) while the line thickness of the curve does not change.

PS. I am fitting 4 graphs in one sheet, so that curves really need to be bolder.

Thanx. Any other way?
Jorge Taguinod
User offline. Last seen 2 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Yes, there is a way. Check the PEN tab and modify:
PEN number for color
LINE WEIGHT for thickness
You may also change LINE TYPE

I would appreciate it if you register before posting querries.

Hope this works.

Jorge