Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P3 Reference book

11 replies [Last post]
Sunny Vu
User offline. Last seen 12 years 48 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I would like to know if there is any good P3 reference book that is out there. I would appreciate any recommendation.

Replies

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 46 weeks ago. Offline

Ese and any others.

Please stop asking for copyrighted material. That is stealing, and we don't support it on planning planet.

Thread locked.

Ese Osoro
User offline. Last seen 12 years 42 weeks ago. Offline

hello jafari,

Can you please send me the P3 manual to osoroese@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,
There is a book published in Malaysia that I bought lately.
It is very useful for beginers. It provides step-by-step guide with screen shots.
It costs approximately USD 6.00.

href=http://www.nkh.com.my/Publications.html

Check bottom of the page for overseas enquiries.

Good luck.
Forum Guest
To Mr. Paul Harris
You mentioed you have extensive experience in PROJECT CONTROLS do you certain book for project controls na dby the way what does project controls involve, Can you give us a definition in your own words. Thanks
Daya Sugunasingha
User offline. Last seen 16 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Let me have your address and I will send you an old book that I have
Daya
Forum Guest
It is a very good book from catalog, but I cant get it ,because I am in China , and a student now, its price is too high for me,I want to get it ,can you help me??
thanks!
y.k.lee
Forum Guest
I recommend the books I wrote which was mentioned in an earlier email. My books lie between the Primavera Systems Inc manuals supplied with the software and the Primavera Systems Inc training manuals. The Primavera Systems Inc books are excellent but should you wish to teach yourself at home or run your own training course I think you will find my books are an excellent option to provide both a learning facility and a reference book.

They are designed to take you to an intermediate level with plenty of tips and examples. You may wish to visit Amazon.com and read the reviews that have been posted by Amazon reviewers, which are totally independent.

You may purchase the books from Amazon.com, bestpmbooks.com, www.compman.co.uk or my web page at www.eh.com.au.

I have also published books on SureTrak and Microsoft Project 2000. My Microsoft Project 2002 books will be available very soon, it is in with the proof reader at the moment.

Regards
Paul E Harris
Certified Cost Engineer AACE
PRINCE2 Practioner
Director
Eastwood Harris Pty
Authorised Primavera Partner
Ed van der Tak
User offline. Last seen 12 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Hi,

The P3 install or demo CD contains all relevant documents in PDF format! Including the PMBOK and architectual layout of the P3 dbase.

I always carry it with me!

Regards,

Ed van der Tak
Aram Planning Consultants
The Netherlands
Soheil Jafari
User offline. Last seen 3 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
Hi
I have P3 manual if any body need it please inform me.
soheil_jafari@yahoo.com
Tara Muddappa
User offline. Last seen 17 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,

Why not refer to P3 manual itself,which is a Good reference book.
Soheil Jafari
User offline. Last seen 3 years 35 weeks ago. Offline
HI,
You can see below site:

http://www.eh.com.au/

Good luck