Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

AVAA Error when import a excel file to P6

3 replies [Last post]
Min Li
User offline. Last seen 12 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear all,

I got a AVAA Error When I import a excel file to Primavera 6.1. I tried to do it several times again, just like import from both “my local computer” and “server disk”, the problem is still there.Please see the attached pictures for detail.

6.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg
I can make sure that my excel file is correct,because I tried to import a excel file which I just exported from P6 and with no modification, not worked either.

And this error was caused just when i imported a excel file which was exported with "Activities" Type,the other 4 types are OK!

10.jpg

Do you guys have any idea for this? Thanks for any help!

Replies

Min Li

Unfortunately, i haven't found the solution to this problem.

Looking forward to the solution...

Ariel Malibiran
User offline. Last seen 5 years 9 weeks ago. Offline

Hi!

did you find solution on your problem? I am also encontering the same problem in my P6..I would be gratefull if you could share me the solution if you have one.

Cheers!

Ariel

Min Li

No one want to give some comment? moderator,could you help me?