Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to USE Claim Digger in Stand Alone

3 replies [Last post]
Muhammad Aqeel
User offline. Last seen 13 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear All,

Some can tell me How to use claim Digger in primavera P6.2 "Stand alone"? with detail please if there silde or some notes can addressto my e-mail (maqeel2008@hotmail.com)

thanks in advance for your great help.

kind regrads,

maqeel

+966599981584

Replies

A.Jaffer Sadiq
User offline. Last seen 5 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Hi Dear

u can Comp, both programme (Ex Baseline and Old Update)

open - both porgramme and the reporting formate then run file auto mat, u will get output file

jaffer

fajar mabruri
User offline. Last seen 4 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Clsim digger is comparison fitur. baseline, plan, week by week progress...

Ibrahim Bishr
User offline. Last seen 1 year 26 weeks ago. Offline

Dear Muhammad,

After opening Claim Digger from the tools menu you choose the Baseline project & the revised one, I prefer using HTML format in the output report, click on the Advanced icon and choose which data you would like to compare & then choose the path you would like to put your output file then finally compare.

I hope these steps are usefull to you