Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera P6 Stand Alone Installation

No replies
SM H
User offline. Last seen 8 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi

I previously installed P6 8.3.2 on my Windows-8 computer. Later on I installed Windows 10. The result was that the P6 stopped working asking for database configuration which I could not do. So I tried to uninstall P6 and its database (Oracle XE) and tried to reinstall P6 from scratch. However, after going through the installation procedure for few minutes, a message pops up announcing that the installtion has halted prematurely.

I will appreciate if someone will be kind enough to guide me how to delete all the previous installation compnents including the program registry items. My objective is to completely erase all files related to Primavera P6 previous installation so that I could start from the scratch again.

Best Regards

SM H