Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Unable to Put relations between activities!!

2 replies [Last post]
Basir Ahmed
User offline. Last seen 14 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Hello everyone,

The subject seams to be a very odd one to ask on this portal but the problem is odder than it seems.

I was working on a schedule, had put all activities and their relations but all of a sudden my computer shuhtdown(not because of Primavera). I restarted the system and when i reopened the scheduled and started working on it, i was unable to add predecessors or successors to any activity.

Does anyone of you know what might the problem be.

Is there any check box that i/computer has checked or is there any option that makes all the activities to automatically start from the project start date? this might be the reason, if it is?

your help would be of much help.

Thankyou everyone.

With Kind Regards,

Basir Ahmed

Replies

Basir Ahmed
User offline. Last seen 14 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Dear Sahul,

This was the first thing that came to my mind.
already check and done it.

Although i have made th schedule once again, but knowing the problema nd its solution is the real issue.

Regards,

Basir Ahmed
Shah. HB
User offline. Last seen 15 weeks 7 hours ago. Offline
Hi

I guess your access got locked i am not sure try opening the project in exclusive mode