Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Materials or activity catalogs

2 replies [Last post]
Dimitris Koryllos
User offline. Last seen 17 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi every body

Does any one know any international catalog containing construction materials and activities with unique code numbers in order to use them in describing the resources of my company in a internationally understandable way?
Any help would be appreciated

Dimitris

Replies

Ishmael Mutsvanemoto
User offline. Last seen 4 years 30 weeks ago. Offline

All,
Following on from your previous email on this forum about bulk material, I am interested in picking your brains on the experience gained since. I am interested in tracking and reporting BOQ/BOM in P6 per WBS or other means in Primavera once the material is on site during construction. I would appreciate your help and if possible please send me a sample WBS to ishmael.mutsvanemoto@btinternet.com.

Thanking your in advance.

Regards

Ishmael
0082-10-8687-9498

Charleston-Joseph...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Dimitris,

You can try CSI Masterformat.

Cheers

Charlie