Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera Resources

4 replies [Last post]
Randy Taylor
User offline. Last seen 15 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Under Enterprise Resources,(for resource loading)I have set my Price/Unit category to calculate my internal cost per unit and have dedicated Price/Unit2 category as my revenue for billing.
Going back to the Activites View, can I replace the unit/price cost catagory with the unit/price2 revenue catagory. If so please advise how.

Replies

Randy Taylor
Thanks Karim, that was the piece I was missing. It’s working great!
Karim Mahgob
User offline. Last seen 10 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
This column you can find it in the resouce assigment window go to columns and select a column called (Rate Type)....for each assignment you’ll choose the rate type for it
Randy Taylor
I had wondered the same thing earlier and had tried that but found that the unit/price2 column doesn’t exist in any of the options and can only be viewed if I start at the Enterprise level and step into the Resources.
Still struggling.
David Maguire
User offline. Last seen 11 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Can it not just be replaced through right clicking on the Activities & selecting columns and editing them?

Regards

Maguire