Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Options for identifying or assigning Project Control/Ownership

5 replies [Last post]
Rodney Jones
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi All,

Rod again...... Just wondering (in the EPPM Server based world), can the Login ID be displayed at Project level?

If I have 400 projects, can I group them by Login Id?

Much Appreciated,

Rod

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 17 hours 27 min ago. Offline
Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

yes go to the project level and do not group by anything.

then at the project level add a colum and expand the general category and select Added BY 

buy not login in by 

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

yes go to the project level and do not group by anything.

then at the project level add a colum and expand the general category and select Added BY 

buy not login in by 

Rodney Jones
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi Rodel,

Yes, I already have a defined Project Code to capture the Project Owner, I was just hoping for something already part of the system.

Thanks Mate.

Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 2 days 17 min ago. Offline

Hi Rod,

I don't think it is possible as not all of the users in the server are login in at the same time. You can group them by Responsible Manager or the best way is adding a Project Code for responsible planner for each project. You can also show in the column the Added by and Check out by if you are interested who created or added the Project in the database.
Note:
If you import an XER done by others, the user on the XER will be used as added by in the Database and not the login id of who imported the project into the database.