Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Identifying the source of Budgeted and Actual Non-Labor Units that do not have Resources assigned to them

1 reply [Last post]
Greg Paulson
User offline. Last seen 1 year 1 hour ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello,

I am taking over maintaining a schedule and do not know how to find the source of some Nonlabor Units that are being expended.

There are budgeted and actualized non-labor units for activities such as "Execute Contract" and "Prefab Meeting", but I don't see anything under Resources, Resource IDs, Cost Accounts, or Cost Account IDs.

These activities do not seem like they require any labor or non-labor resources.  I am concerned that this is going to come up as a question during the schedule update review.  Where can I find out what the units represent?  How can I remove them, or do I need to?

Thanks for your help.

Greg

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

look under the expense tab if its not there add it