Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Timescale - month/week timescale

2 replies [Last post]
Andrew Hamilton
User offline. Last seen 10 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

We usually refer to our weeks as "week ending" however the timescale shows the week beginning date. 

ie. Last week was "week ending october 26". When I chose month/week as my interval it shows "Oct 20" as you can see in the picture below:

untitled.png

Our weeks end on saturdays (thus start on sundays) and so that's how I have the admin preference set. Does anyone know of a way to change it so it shows the date as the last day of the week instead of the first?

Replies

Andrew Hamilton
User offline. Last seen 10 years 25 weeks ago. Offline

Perhaps I wasn't clear, I've already made sure that the admin preference is set to first day of week for calendars: Sunday (as saturday is the last day of our week) . I want the timescale to display the date of the last day of the week, instead of the first. 

IE: instead of 20 I want it to show 26.

It makes it quite confusing for us and for our clients if we switch to/from referring to the beginning or ending of the week and thus we always refer to Week Ending.

Abdulahi Jimoh
User offline. Last seen 10 years 24 weeks ago. Offline

go to admin. from the drop down menu select admin preference and then general then you can make ur changes.