Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How to see variences in the Baseline column

2 replies [Last post]
Seyma ISBLN
User offline. Last seen 10 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi,

I have been struggling with this MS Project for the last 1 week and have just found out this web-site.I would appreciate any help...

After entering all the project data,constraints and resource levelling.I am setting up a baseline. Right after that I update my project, however I cannot see teh cost and time variences in the baseline column. They are all shown 0%.

Any idea how I can fix this up?

Thanks

Seyma

Replies

Seyma ISBLN
User offline. Last seen 10 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
It works! Cheers Rodel..
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 26 min 39 sec ago. Offline
Sym,
Select View-> Table-> Variance. You can edit/ modify the field that you wanted to show by selecting View-> Table-> More Table then highlight Variance and click Edit. Add or delete column as required.