Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Spam Recruiters

2 replies [Last post]
David Bordoli
User offline. Last seen 7 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
I received this PM this morning:

Hello David Bordoli,

You have been sent a ’Private Message’ Marvin Bijkerk located in , who is member No. 29741 of the Planning Planet website.

My apologies for this unannounced approach, but experience has told me that this is the best way of first contacting you.

HPR is a leading firm of capital project consultants and we are currently engaged on some of the world’s largest projects in the built environment, at all stages of their life cycle. We provide strategic and operational consulting services, including project appraisal, project troubleshooting and turnaround, and expert services in claims management and dispute resolution expertise. Working in integrated teams, our Consultants present independent, authoritative and expert advice to Clients.

As in-house head-hunter I am approaching you on behalf of our consultancy business. I have learned about your experience and expertise and would like to speak with you for a further discussion about your current position, aspirations and our offering. We are currently actively recruiting experienced and qualified planning professionals for senior opportunities in London, Dubai and South Africa. Our work includes a high degree of contentious work including claims preparation, review and submission.

When possible, could you please contact me directly to make further arrangements at your convenience? Should you not wish to find out what opportunities I have at the moment, please let me know by e-mail as well? I look forward to hearing from you and hope to meet with you soon.

Kind regards,

Marvin Bijkerk
Search Consultant

HPR
61 Southwark Street
London SE1 1SA
UK

Direct: +44 (0) 207 654 0560
Mobile: +44 (0) 7974 569 449
Office: +44 (0) 207 654 0400
U.A.E: +971 (0) 50 984 0351

Is this a legitimate use iof the PM function? I see from the opening page that Marvin/b> has been ’making friends’ with lots and lots of people on PP

Replies

muhammad anwar
User offline. Last seen 3 years 39 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Mike,

I did asked on the forum, how is PP funded. Your answar was ’How much you are ready to pay’........ but I can smell the rate here. I did have similar experience with other agency.
I believe PP is a good forum and let it not ruined by Agency intruders.
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Hi David

Marvin is the recruiting guy at High Point Rendel (HPR) he is genuine if a little unorthodox in his approach.

Best regards

Mike Testro