Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Permanent Resource - Calendar, Working Time, Overtime

1 reply [Last post]
Chris Lothian
User offline. Last seen 39 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Hi all,

Is there a way to numerate total working time that a resource has been allocated, with separate figures for standard working time and overtime?

Currently I have a library of resources which i regularly use. I have duplicates of resources for those that work different calendars / times, but this is a bit disorganised and the library is oversized.

To solve this i was wondering if there was a way that you can allocate standard working hours to a resource, then when allocated to a task and if the task dictates the resource is required out of these standard hours this would be shown as overtime?

Chris

Replies

Ben Taunt
User offline. Last seen 20 weeks 7 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Chris,

I notice that you're using a fully supported licence of Asta Powerproject within your company - why not send this question directly to our support team so that they can help you?  They're committed to supplying a response within an hour so you'll get a faster turnaround that way:

UK Support Helpdesk: 01844 261609 or support@astadev.com

Best wishes,

Ben @ Asta