Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Automatically assign codes

2 replies [Last post]
Konstantinos Pars...
User offline. Last seen 1 year 14 weeks ago. Offline
I am trying to find out whether there is a way to set up an automated assignment of codes once it is partly or 100% progressed, i.e. once I input the progress of the task, the code will automatically change to (e.g.) "Partly Completed" or "Completed" (which I have set up!). I am using PowerProject V9.

Thanks!

Replies

Andreas Ronczka
User offline. Last seen 13 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
You could also use a column with the token "priority" in the spreadsheet and set in the field "indirection" the formula "Percent complete#0#99".
As result you get a colum where 0% shows RED, 1-99% shows ORANGE and 100% shows GREEN. Not a code but looks simelar.

HTH

Andi
Tom Howard
User offline. Last seen 8 years 32 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Use the progress token called "Process State"... titles cant be changed but represent similar headings to those you require.