Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Automatic Update of Costs

No replies
Ben Jewell
User offline. Last seen 9 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

A quick question for those more knowledgable than I.....

My problem is that I have a load of costs set up in my Asta programme with a daily rate assigned.  I have assigned these costs to the relevant activities throughout the programme and all is well...... But.....  If I change the daily rate of any of my costs in the library explorer, the change is not reflected in the programme (everything stays at the old daily rate).

Is there a way to make Powerproject automatically update the allocations if they are changed in library explorer?  At the moment the only thing I've managed to be able to do to get it to work is to delete the existing allocation and re-apply it after the rates have been changed but that is becoming rather tedious!

Any help would be greatly appreciated (even if it's just to confirm that it can't be done so I can stop searching......)

Ben