Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

It Ain’t what you sing its the way that you sing it.

No replies
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline
Hi all

Funny how some singers create different words to those on the song sheet.

The oldest and most quoted is the Big Horse song which goes something like - and you have to sing these words - "Big Horse your mine ..."

Then there is the Flaming Ears song - " Ooooh Ooooh My ears-are-alight"

What about the talking crustacean song "I can see clearly now the rain has gone. I can hear all Lobster Calls in my way"

And the Golden Oldie is the song about a teacher who took the whole school on a field trip to a nature reserve when she noticed that a crocodile had escaped from its pen and was coming for the kids. She ran to protect them but her shoe broke and she cried out.
"You took a fine time to leave me loose heel - with four hundred children and a croc in the field"

Go for it - you must know more and better.

Best regards

Mike T.