Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Editing the TimeScale

3 replies [Last post]
Alexandre Faulx-B...
User offline. Last seen 1 year 51 weeks ago. Offline

Hello Planners,

Is it possible to edit the timescale in order to show Friday and Saturday as the weekly non-working days, instead of Saturday and Sunday?

I am using Spider 11.03.48, and I cannot get a convenient timescale for a project in Algeria.

Thank you, and Happy New Year

Alexandre

Replies

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for an idea. I expect that in the middle of January you will be able to select what days of the week to show as vacational. Look at what's new in Spider Project at our site. It could be done faster but we have long start of the year vacations here in Russia.

I wish you Happy New Year,

Vladimir

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 3 days ago. Offline

Hi Alexandre

Surely this is done on the calendar using the appropriate work pattern.

Also check that it is Friday and Saturday - not Thursday & Friday as it is in other MENA countries.

Some companies only have the Friday holiday.

Best regards

Mike Testro