Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Interview Questions - 3

2 replies [Last post]
Tanveer Ahmad Niazi
User offline. Last seen 6 years 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Hi All Planners,

ewcwntly i appeared  in a job interview for the position of planning Engineer. The interviewer was the MD of the company and had a good knowldge of primavera. I am shareing these question (and the answers) to all my planet fellows. I dont know all of them were right or not. If any senior & experienced planner is there, please comment if the answer was wrong. Thanx

7- is it possible that v have a nagetive float aprior to run out program (before updating)?

A- no it is not possible untill v have made some mistake.

8- if the consultant asks to provide a schedule matrix perort, what would he wants to see in that?

A- frankly speeking, i dont know what actualy the matrix report in our schedule mean? but i said to him that he needs to know know about our program logic, resources pool, resource assignments and the cash flow.

IF ANY ONE SURE ABOUT IT PLEASE TEL ME tanveeraniazi@yahoo.com THANX

Replies

Tanveer Ahmad Niazi
User offline. Last seen 6 years 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Hi Anbin Ponnith

Thank you very much for your reply

Tanveer

Anbin Ponnith
User offline. Last seen 8 years 1 week ago. Offline

Hai

1.Negative Float is not Applicable in baseline

2.It may be Schedule Statistics Report and not Schedule Matrix Report what we will see after scheduling

1.Schedule Option

2.Schedule Statistics

3.Open End listing

4.Critical Activity

5.Milestone

etc

If  Schedule Matrix is correct then i dont have any idea

Regards

Anbin