Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Interview Questions - 2

No replies
Tanveer Ahmad Niazi
User offline. Last seen 1 year 37 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Hi All Planners,

ewcwntly i appeared  in a job interview for the position of planning Engineer. The interviewer was the MD of the company and had a good knowldge of primavera. I am shareing these question (and the answers) to all my planet fellows. I dont know all of them were right or not. If any senior & experienced planner is there, please comment if the answer was wrong. Thanx

4-what is reate reflection?

A- it makes a copy of our project plan in our project port folio with the option to merge all or selected changes to the main program.

5- P3 can not show cost?

A- it is absolutely wrong, P3 has cost management and can shoe 100% of the B.O.Q.

6- How?

A- by asigning the cost to all the (labor, nolabor & material) resorces accordingly using cost accounts catagoriy. or simply asign one resource "C = Cost" or "V = Valve" to all the activities through the cost account directory.