Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

MS Project scheduler in Montgomery, AL USA 8.26.9

No replies
Robert Victor Gam...
User offline. Last seen 2 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

PP User rgammill has a job referral in Montgomery, AL, USA. I am trying to fill my old position as a contractor before moving to a full-time position with an international company.

AP Professionals is looking for my replacement. If you or someone you know is available immediately, you might contact Shawn (email below) this week. AP Profofessionals is a contract management services company in Tahassee, FL and the position is in Montgomery, AL.

Requirement is skilled MS Project 2007 engineering/manufacturing project scheduler. Company is trying to move toward scheduling as an integrated business component using KineMatik which has scheduling piece, but meanwhile all the work is on MS Project 2007 PC version.

Start date is Sept 1, term of employment is 2-3 months. What is being scheduled is engineering and manufacturing of high tech goods.

Development of schedule tool includes creating a single unified schedule from multiple unskilled users’ inclusions (to two contracts awarded simultaneously and competing for local resources), updating the work, running acceleration Risk Analysis, creating schedule Views with Tables for Resource updating, Project Managers’ use, Project Engineers’ use and to export data to Finance.

Work is underway; current scheduler got full time work and is leaving first week September.

Also publishing a Best Practices instruction in PowerPoint for local user reference and template projects for continuing effort.

shawn.aucutt@approfessional.com

Best regards, schedulers!

R. Victor Gammill